DSX provide quick-turn prototype, low-volume and production PCB assembly with surface-mount (SMT), through-hole (THT) and mix components. We offer Turn-key (just send us the Gerber and BOM files), consignment (you supply all parts) and various components purchase options to help you reduce cost and wait time.
Our quick-turn prototyping service can assemble your boards within 24 hours. We can handle small quantity as well as mass productions.
With experienced engineer team, advanced equipments and good quality management system, DSX has strong technic capability on PCB fields:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- RoHS & Lead-Free Assembly.
- Consigned Components or Turnkey.
- Small quantities and quick turns available.
- Single or double-sided mixed technology PCB assembly.
- Capability to handle virtually any device including all types of BGAs, CGAs, QFNs, DFNs, CSPs and SONs.
- BGA and Micro-BGA installation and rework with 100% X-Ray Inspection, Automated Optical Inspection.
- SMT, Through Hole assembly, Single/double side SMT, Single/double sides mixture assembly.
- Accuracy: <±40μm, under the condition of 3σ，CPK≥1., Angle accuracy <±0.06°.
- Components Size：SMT 01005 to 100mm×80mm.
- Minimum width/space of QFP: 0.15mm/0.3mm, Minimum diameter /space of BGA: 0.2mm/0.>35mm.
- Maximum part’s highness : 18mm, Maximum part’s weight:30g.
- PCB Size：50mm×50mm～450mm×406mm, PCB Thickness：0.2mm～4.0mm.
- Placer speed: 60,000 chips per hour, Feeders number: 140 piece of 8 mm reel feeders，28 IC tray feeders.
We perform multiple quality assurance procedures before shipping out any board. These include:
Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Reliability test (Hi-pot, vibration, burn in, high and low temperature test).
- Firmware programming.
- Analogue & digital functional test.
- Design For Test (DFT) Processes.
- BGA X-Ray Evaluation.
- Functional test (test modules need to be provided).
- Frame scan.
Component and Process Traceability
Workmanship to IPC-A-610